Friday, March 1, 2013

How to get a shy girl to fall in love with you.

Most guys have been rejected by a girl.  For some of us, it happens every day.  However, one of the best ways to get to know a girl is...to get to know her. How do you do that?

Ask her questions.  Most women, especially beautiful women, have been hit on so many times that they have an early warning system for knowing when a guy is just trying to ask them questions to hit on them.  The best way to overcome that is to be genuinely interested, and find her fascinating.

Let me give you an example; I was in an Office Depot to get some printing done, and I saw the most incredibly beautiful girl I had ever seen.  She was there with her mother.  I had two choices.

1)  I could approach her.
2)  I could ignore her.

Obviously I was going to approach her and ask for her number, but how could I do that without seeming like a pickup artist?

I was helpful, and I asked questions.

"Hi, if you are looking to save some time, what might be more helpful is if you did the self help printers over here.  Can I show you how to use these?"  How could anyone take offense when someone is genuinely helpful?

Step 2:  I asked about her needs.  It turns out that she was more interested in having the work done, than in saving time.  Which allowed me to ask additional questions.

Step 3:  Ask open ended questions, to gather a lot of information, and get her to open up about herself.

Step 4:  Ask closed ended questions to clarify the answers in the open ended questions.

Step 5:  Always give verbal cues to keep her talking about herself.  If you genuinely show concern, and find her fascinating, she will find you attractive.  (At least as attractive as you can possibly be.)




No comments:

Post a Comment